It’s been a while since my previous post, so I do apologize for that! I had some information drafted on the specifics of each eclipse, however the previous draft for this article was deleted or lost somehow. The information below is what I do have and it was saved to a separate document, thankfully. So, rather than not publishing anything at all, I figured that it would be better to get something out there. One major point that I do want to emphasize is that the 29th harmonic plays a significant role in both eclipses. The lunar eclipse on November 30th represents a dashed hope of sorts, or rather a disruption to the ideal, which is a general sense of progressive forward motion for the evolution of humanity (core meaning of 29 in VA).
The upcoming solar eclipse on December 14th is a bit more restless and dynamic and yet is similar in the sense that it conveys a crisis with what 29 is all about. Can we move forward out of this during these times? Is there hope for the future? This is something that is in the back of all of our minds. While the ruling planet of the sign in question, Jupiter, is in it’s fall in Capricorn, what lies around the corner? Is there one last and final blow that will make all of us give up? I think that we’re being asked to have hope and faith when there is none to be found, which is the ultimate test.
Please see this article for an explanation of the following eclipse birthday information. If you have a strong or emphasized 29th harmonic in your chart, then it’s likely that you will be more affected by the upcoming eclipse energies. You can compare your 29th harmonic chart to the 29th harmonic of each eclipse. If your 11th is strong, then I would encourage you to compare that to the upcoming solar eclipse in December.
The nodal trigger date for the 8 Gem 38 lunar eclipse is August 6th, 2021 and the nodal trigger date for 23 Sag 08 solar eclipse is September 30th, 2020. Look for events around these times to see if there’s any important themes in your life, especially if you have any other planets or points in the eclipse areas. Again, see the above linked article.
Important birthdays for the next two eclipses are as follows:
- Lunar eclipse opposes your natal Sagittarius Sun sign degree when your birthday is around November 29th, 30th and December 1st
- Lunar eclipse conjoins your natal Gemini Sun sign degree when your birthday is around May 29th, 30th and 31st
- Lunar eclipse squares your natal Virgo and Pisces Sun sign degree when your birthday is around August 31st, September 1st and 2nd or February 26th, 27th and 28th
- Solar eclipse opposes your natal Gemini Sun sign degree when your birthday is around June 13th, 14th and 15th
- Solar eclipse conjoins your natal Sagittarius Sun sign degree when your birthday is around December 13th, 14th and 15th
- Solar eclipse squares your natal Virgo and Pisces Sun sign degree when your birthday is around September 15th, 16th and 17th or March 12th, 13th and 14th
Many thanks and have a happy holiday season!